Friday, January 9, 2009

Who am I


All these hours spent on set, waiting for the lights, camera, action. I am thrilled to be here.
Good old Hollywood California. Were things happen, real or fake. Things happen all the time.
I love it.
What can be more exciting than working in this fabulous business? Well for me it is pretty fabulous. I am a make-up artist and this blog is dedicated to all beauty, make-up tips, advice, great products, the latest of the latest in lipsticks, skin care, foundations, brushes, injections and the list goes on.
Things we tried and try every day straight from the mouths or keyboards of some of the best make-up artists and hairstylists in the world.
Yes, i know a lot of them and yes most of them i am very proud to say are my friends.
Lovely fun and exciting people that i want to gather up and we can all share our knowledge and favorites. Boy do i thrive for tricks of the trade, ways to look better, ways to feel better.
Let me tell you, my friends are a very interesting group of people. Everyday is a new experience, a new find, fun fun fun.
So join the glamorous club of the beauty creators. The talented hands of these lovely artists are willing to share the love. Hurry up, start asking.
We love it, go ahead...make(up) our day. XoXo

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
My Glam Report © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina