Saturday, January 10, 2009

CELEBRITIES AND MAKE-UP


So let's talk about a very important and touchy subject.
Celebrities, beautiful, rich, talented, they have it all.
Don't they?
What a great way to live life, people know you, people recognize you, you get photographed all the time. Key word here "you get photographed all the time" whether you are at a premiere or just running out to the store for milk real quick.
Hhhmm! Let me guess, a little make-up would save the day and applied by a pro make-up artist, boy what a treat that is. Of course there is a few very lucky Hollywood ladies that can afford the luxury of having a make-up artist at their door in the morning before they go out for the day. I happen to be one of those very lucky artists that get to taste Hollywood in all it's glory, the riches, the long luscious full of greenery driveways of Bel Air as i am driving up in what i think is a luxury car till i park next to exotic sports cars that cost more than my house. Hahaha! I tell you what, being around all that it sure makes me want more for my life, but also very happy for what i got now.
Yes these very powerful, beautiful ladies need us super talented make-up artists to bring out those sultry eyes so the world notices. Show how luscious and full those cherry red lips can be over teeth whiter than milk. Create the illusion of cheekbones higher than clouds resting carelessly on their faces and finally show the world of how good it feels to look good and feel good all the time, for everyone. Because lets face it, we all feel better when we look good and people respond to us different.
Haven't you notice? I know i have.
The days i am wearing a little make-up, i don't care how bad of a hair day i have (a cute hat can do wonders for that one) or how tired i am, i know i look good so i feel good.
Can you imagine how it would be to be on the public eye all the time?
You need a make-up bag with all the basics with you at all times.
I always advice my lady clients that may get photographed to keep a little touch up make-up bag in their purses at all times. I provide them with colors and easy to use products that would give them that extra sparkle in minutes. They love it and there is a great gratification that comes from that, it makes me feel like a superhero, i saved the day.
I imagine myself with a lipstick in one hand and a blush brush in the other wearing a pink cape flying over to make things right.
Well this blog is for all of us, everyone gets to find out the secrets of looking good all the time. The celebrities will not have the monopoly on that. I am willing to answer every question all you wonderful females have out there and if i can't answer it myself i know someone that could. XoXo

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
My Glam Report © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina