Friday, January 9, 2009

Great Make-up Brushes for everyones budget.




So i was at Rite-Aid the other day, waiting for traffic to die down before i get on Los Angeles infamous freeways to get home from Paramount Studios, that i stumbled across these fabulous, super soft and environmentally friendly make-up brushes.
I thought to myself "scored, i have to try these". So i did.
I took them to the make-up trailer the next day and i tested them on my actors, no animal testing here. They are called "Ecotools", made from bamboo and recycled aluminum. Isn't that awesome? It doesn't break the bank and they are super soft as you are watching out for the future of humanity.
Now i have to say, when i do want to splurge and i do want to splurge all the time, i go for the Channel ones and my very favorites are the Paula Dorf brushes. Soft as can be, make-up glides on the skin and everyone is happy. I always get compliments from my talented stars when i brush up against their skin those soft bristles.
Like i said on the title this is about make-up brushes for all budgets and now that the government is giving us IOU's in place of a tax return, use your discretion and shop smart. A girl has to have her make-up and make-up tools so don't deprive yourselves, go out and splurge on fabulous brushes for under $10.00.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
My Glam Report © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina