Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PRIVILEGED SEASON FINALE


How great is the season finale of an amazing show? Well...AMAZING! Ok, who did not watch it?

I hope no one. Regardless of how invested I am on the show since I was part of the making, I love this show because it is a good one. TV shows have taken a plunge since reality TV came to play, not that I am not guilty of watching here and there. 
Anyway, there was a lot happening on the season finale.
 Marco got married to Keith and we find out that Luis is a homophobic that does not attend the wedding and looses his girlfriend over it. Nice touch.
 Kathy Griffin as the wedding planner with a kick that only Kathy with her dominatrix bossy way of communicating can deliver, was fabulous.
Really funny!
Will broke up with Meghan over her cheerful hardworking approach to life that he can't relate to.
Only to call her the day after the wedding party to apologize and make things right, as she astonished by the call invites him over for a chat. Be sure he is coming over but...you might want to tell the naked guy on your bed that it's time to skat. Ooooops!
This is a show that has a vast audience in pretty much every demographic. 
I really hope it comes back since I would like to know what happens next. 
Is Will walking in to the happy couple in bed? 
Is Luis fired?
Did Rose finally made her flight? 
All these questions must be answered.  I can't wait for season 2.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
My Glam Report © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina