Monday, March 16, 2009

VS FABULOUS




I have been dying to tell you about the new Victoria's Secret Brazilian bronzing line. Here it is!

Fabulous products and fabulous packaging. Out of all the years that I have been shopping their bathing suits and clothes on line and the catalogs, I was skeptical when they came up with a make-up line. So skeptical that I would not try it or buy it. 
Come on, it is a clothing and lingerie line, what do they know? 

A few years ago, their rep called me to offer me some of their make-up products for free to try and I said OK, since they are free, I will give it a chance and put it to the test. Skeptical again, I left the box sitting unopened for a while and then one day I got the courage to open it and try it.

I loved it. Every product in there was amazing and it worked. I was surprised and amazed by it.

As a pro make-up artist I was used to the main make-up lines and was happy with them because they were designed by make-up artists. But what a fool I am, the Victoria's secret models have always looked gorgeous and sexy and yes it is because they are beautiful but somewhere in there there is a team of make-up artists bringing out the beauty with their talents. 
I became a fan and open minded about trying their stuff.

They are even in my shower. Their Pink shower and shave line shower gels smell so beautiful and girly that make the shower experience out of this world. The fragrance stays with you hours after the shower. I definitely recommend you trying it out. I bought mine actually at Bath and Body works for 2 for $20. I guess they carry VS there too.

But I really want to tell you about their Brazilian bonzers line that is a limited time offer for their very sexy collection.
 Beautiful product, gorgeous packaging, for the very femme fatale's out there, that want to look fabulous and stylish while they are retouching their make-up.
This bronzer will set you back only $24 and it comes in 2 hues. Of course I always go for the darker unless you are very fair.
Give it a chance!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
My Glam Report © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina