Tuesday, March 3, 2009

GET RID OF ACNE SCARS, GET EVEN SKIN


Chemical peels have been around for a while. I personally am a big fan. 

Being in my 20es, I never thought of how it is to be with uneven skin tone or brown spots.
My skin was naturally even and clear. I was selling makeup when I was not even wearing much myself. That ship has sailed though!
Now I am in my thirties and after having my son, my hormones decided to go all crazy on my skin.
Weeks after my son was born, I noticed brown spots on my face. Not exactly "The mask" but pretty close. This was serious. 
I found a dermatologist and run to him. He suggested TCA peels and Microdermabrasion every three weeks. 
As I am writing this article, I have skin peeling from my face and it is quiet disturbing but in about a week, I will look ten years younger. You tell me if it is worth it or not.
If you have acne scars, brown sun spots, uneven skin tone, find a dermatologist. It is amazing how much better you will feel after the down time is over. 
Here is a video of dermatologist talking about peels. Check it out!



About Chemical Peels -- powered by eHow.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
My Glam Report © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina