Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DOVE SELF TANNER

Dove, a company with really good smelling shower gels and soaps comes out with a self tanner. The market calls for such products and most lines want to compete. Last year was Jergens, today is Dove. Very hard to find at the drugstores as this $7.99 bottle of miracle, flies out of the selves.


Put to the test Dove delivered. Even color and after just 2 applications there is enough color to look like you went to Hawaii for the weekend. I like to mix it with the Victoria's Secret Bare bronze oil on top and wow! No one will believe that you never made it to the beach.




Have fun.

2 comments:

stephy09 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephy09 said...

Hi I am currently a Xen-Tan/Loreal sublime bronze gel user. The xen-tan has a great, realistic tan but when I look at the long list of complicating, hard to understand ingredients I worry what is exactly going into my skin. People say its not bad but thats alot of stuff in it. I was wondering if Dove has safe ingredients, what they really are and if it comes out with a nice, non-0rangey tan (I've used DOVe a long time ago, it was orangey). All of the self-tanners I have tried are those plus jergens light/med., jergens express, aveeno w/color choosing dial, and loreal sublime glow medium. If Dove is a safe product with good color/something better around $10 please let me know..I've been spending too much lately on others.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
My Glam Report © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina