Saturday, December 8, 2012

Glowing skin for the holidays

I know I told you about fabulous fresh glowing looking makeup tricks on my last blog but prepping your skin plays a huge part.

Always keep a good scrub in your shower. It is effortless and you will not forget.
A great one is by Kate Somerville, exfolikate.

Don't forget a good eye cream, use it AM and PM.
MeTip: keep it next to your bed so you remember to use it at night. I keep a second one with my makeup.
A great one is by Jurlique. I love many of their products.

Use a moisturizer with SPF 15 even in the winter. Proactiv has amazing oil free moisturizers with sunblock. Also a new product by proactiv is their dark spot corrector. It works and winter is the best time to use it.

Follow these few steps and you will be ready to go and start your makeup.





Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
My Glam Report © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina